Posted on: March 17, 2019
Written by: Mick Sherry
About The Project
Live URL: https://www.thaimassagehelensvale.com.au
The team at Chao Pha Ya Thai Massage located in Helensvale on the Gold Coast required a website to complete their online marketing mix.
They had been operating on the Gold Coast for over 4 years and in that time they had slowly built up their Google Places listing, Facebook Page and a myriad of local business listings.
Design Brief: Traditional/Royal Thai style that matched their current branding. The website needed to be mobile friendly and allow customers to book an appointment online. They also wanted to showcase their excellent reviews from social media.
Responsive Design/Development: Fully responsive.
Encryption: Secure HTTPS using SSL.
Front-End Framework: Twitter Bootstrap 4.0.1
Content Management System: WordPress.
– Lightweight: The site loads quickly and uses little data when viewed on mobile which is ideal for users who are on the go.
– Mobile Click-To-Call Toggle: There is a click-to-call button that displays on handheld devices that allows visitors to easily call reception at the click of a button.
– Mobile ‘Find Us’ Toggle: A map button when clicked will open up the users preferred maps application on their mobile and automatically start navigating them to the shop.
– Basic SEO: This site is optimised using a local SEO friendly site architecture.
– Social Testimonial Showcase: The home page features a carousel of testimonials and reviews from their Facebook page which helps to build trust & authenticity with potential customers.
Home Page Web Design
Need a New Business Website?
If you would like to have a chat about re-designing your current website or getting a new website for your business, please click here to get in contact.