Posted on: March 17, 2019
Written by: Mick Sherry
About The Project
Live URL: https://www.helensvalerugby.com.au
Helensvale Rugby Union Club required a redesign of their old website. Their goals were to reinvigorate their online presence as well as create a media hub for their various social media platforms.
By allowing Facebook updates and instagram images to feed into the site automatically, it saves the committee members time by not having to update their social media accounts and then update the website.
Design Brief: Basically take the old website/branding and modernise it. The site needed to be fully responsive, have various social media feeds, allow the club committee to add upcoming events and provide potential new players with a beautiful and modern experience.
Responsive Design/Development: Fully responsive.
Encryption: Secure HTTPS using SSL.
Front-End Framework: Twitter Bootstrap 4
Content Management System: MODx Revolution
– Lightweight: The site loads quickly and uses little data when viewed on mobile which is ideal for users who are on the go.
– Mobile Click-To-Call Toggle: There is a click-to-call button that displays on handheld devices that allows visitors to easily call reception at the click of a button.
– Mobile ‘Find Us’ Toggle: A map button when clicked will open up the users preferred maps application on their mobile and automatically start navigating them to the shop.
– Basic SEO: This site is optimised using a local SEO friendly site architecture.
– Event Carousel: The homepage features an easy to update upcoming event carousel.
– Sponsors Carousel: The homepage features an easy to update current sponsors carousel.
– Facebook Latest News Feed: Showcases latest updates taken directly from the Helensvale Hogs Facebook page.
– Instagram image gallery.
Home Page Before Re-Design
Home Page AFTER Re-Design
Need a New Business Website?
If you would like to have a chat about re-designing your current website or getting a new website for your business or sports club, please click here to get in contact.