You can easily self manage your website with an easy-to-use content management system solution
You will need a Content Management System if:
- You want to easily self manage and update/edit content your website.
- You want to use a website theme/template to keep the overall web design job cheap.
- If you want to start small and easily expand your website later.
- You require Online Store/E-Commerce functionality.
- You are running a news website or blogging.
- Your dream website has more than 15 pages.
WordPress is my content management system of choice because it is extremely easy to use and also provides an enormous array of functionality as well as a huge library of existing website templates and themes.
Custom Coded Website? No Problem
Just because WordPress offers a vast range of templates and themes doesn’t mean that we have to use them.
I love custom designing and custom coding websites and integrating them with WordPress so you can have the best of both worlds: A stunning custom designed website which is simple for you to edit and update
WordPress Can Save You Time and Money!
Although, using website templates or themes as a base for your web design can greatly speed up the overall web design and web development time which results in a much more affordable website solution that looks slick and modern.
The other big advantage of building on WordPress is that it is easy to integrate new functionality such as online forms, blog functions, online shopping, the ability to process payments and as well as lots of other cool stuff that can make your business more automated and ultimately save you time!