Website Update Service
Not sure how to update your current website or don’t have time? Outsource the updates and maintenance to an expert so you don’t need to worry.
If you aren’t sure if you need your website regularly maintained, have a read of my article on what happens if you don’t update your website regularly.
Call Michael now to discuss your needs on 0431 739 060 or submit a contact form.
Why invest in website management and website maintenance?
Websites these days are the lifeblood of many small businesses.
Accidentally taking your site down when trying to perform updates or maintenance is a familiar horror story that could cost you sales, clients/customers, revenue and missed opportunities.
Outsourcing your website management to an expert developer is ideal if this sounds like you:
- You just don’t want to update the website yourself. It’s not an effective use of your time and you’d prefer an expert to do it for you.
- You can do simple website changes yourself but you need a professional to action some bigger changes.
- You’re scared of breaking your website so you’d like an expert to take care of it for you.
- The website is old or requires coding knowledge to perform updates.
- Your website has been hacked and needs to be fixed.
How it Works
I will spend the time updating and maintaining your website while you focus on your business. It is as simple as sending me an e-mail with the text, images and changes required and I will get done in a timely manner.
You can either pay monthly for regular updates/site maintenance or you can simply pay for my time ($100/hour) in 15minute blocks.
I can customise your plan to keep the price as affordable as possible by allowing you to set the frequency of updates, the turnaround time and what types of content I update.
Get in touch with me to discuss your needs for keeping your website maintained and the content up to date.
I’m an experienced web designer servicing the Gold Coast QLD & businesses Australia wide.
Call now on 0431 739 060 or send me a message through my website.